Saturday, November 02, 2002

 
got it! woohoo! i must be rusty, that's all. I'm currently reveling in the song by Santana and Michelle Branch. I'm sure everyone's hooked on the lyrics and all that but I'm actually more amazed at Santana - the man is a god! I can remember listening to his talented guitar playing since I was in high school! hey waitaminute, I'm not that old so that wasn't too far away hehe.

someone told me that Jamiroquai was coming here...haven't heard anything since the red hot chili pepper concert got cancelled (?)...I like their Zephyr song :-9 Anyway back to Jay Kay and the rest of the talented brits of Jamiroquai - for all those who don't know that is the name of an Indian tribe which explains the headress so aptly worn by JayKay. oooh hope some news of their coming here comes soon. I need to start saving for those tickets...unless someone wants to treat me >ehem< wink wink :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]