Sunday, November 03, 2002

 
i think i'm listening to game of love too much...
Clive Owen is the man! i once watched him in some B-movie (b?bad?boring?...could also mean brit = best!) anyway he's starring in Hostage in bmwfilms.com directed by John Woo and featuring the Z4 roadster! pretty much every guy in the near vicinity has flocked to my laptop to get a glimpse of this gorgeous beauty (them the car, for me it's clive in the car). can't wait to see the next in the series: Ticker and Beat The Devil.


I remember the first time joey introduced bmwfilms to me, i was in awe. Of course for my next event which was the Pentium 4 launch, i pretty much made sure that each PC had copies of the films to showcase the speed and clarity of the video...Madonna falling on her hiney and making a complete ass of herself was well received too. Aaaah I miss those computers. Come to think of it...that's when we got together! Joe kept me company while me and the crew spent sleepless nights and early mornings setting up the booths. Ok that's more than a year ago so I'll shut up now. I miss working in intel that's all :-(

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]