Tuesday, December 10, 2002

 
I just watched Mulholland Drive last night. I was terrified! maybe it's still the effects of watching "the ring" a month ago but nonetheless I was pretty much engrossed and glued to my seat until the movie ended. I still can't figure it out though, although someone told me you're not really supposed to figure it out. But I was suprised at how good an actress naomi watts is! (hey wasn't she in the ring too?no wonder i was scared!) anyway, she pretty much got the right amount of emotion in each scene and there were even some angles that made her look like either nicole kidman or kylie minogue...no, she didn't have an angle that made her look like olivia newton john ok! hehe I liked the whole vibe of the movie, film noir as the others would say. The director was also a looker and his house was so true to the 60s. I liked that time, because Frank Sinatra was still performing then. Oooooh I love that man.

Wait! speaking of nicole kidman (naomi's best friend), poor woman she must be devastated that tom is marrying penelope. I don't like penelope. i can't begin to tell you why...i think she looks like a duck! and i know someone with the same accent and try talking to them for a long period of time - it is so damn irritating! i don't know, i've spoken to others with a spanish accent and I luuuuuv it. Apparently it's just the stupid twang of her voice with the accent that really makes my skin crawl.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]