Wednesday, December 25, 2002

 
I just watched Shaolin Soccer yesterday...hilarious! no wonder joey's been continuously raving about it! well...maybe if i had more time on my hands, I would have been able to catch this earlier. Anyway, it is totally awesome! I know realize why Pumas came back in fashion. Must be because of this movie, talk about endorsement!

Well, i just got the adidas rubber shoes i've been looking for! Thank you daddy! For the past month i've been going around town looking for a simple sneaker i could use for walking, running, basically to use every day. Honestly, the nike stuff don't look so hot to me - at all! I looked at all the brands and only Adidas had the kick ass ones. I wanted one with the old logo though (the one that looks like the universal weed symbol) not the new 3bars-shaped-like-an-A...For all those who want to get one, i recommend going to Galleria. The Rockwell and Greenbelt branches were actually about 100 bucks more expensive - don't ask me why. And well, this is where i found my size! But the new greenbelt store looks really good. The store is divided into the different lifestyle/activities with all the products that go with it.

ANYWAY, just wanted to express my deeelight for my new shoes-ees. At least I won't be grabbing and salivating for Alexis' shoes anymore coz i got ma own! yahu!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]