Wednesday, February 12, 2003

 
aaaay arteeestaaaah! :D haha this is pretty much what most of us say when we see Marvin Agustin pass by on campus. Laugh trip actually. He's the new roommate of Vince. Why though? he's just enrolled for a two week course! hmm maybe the guy has a hard time getting up in the morning. But geez if you see the communal bathrooms in this place, you'd wish you were just bunking in Acceed building next door hehe.


By the way, belated happy birthday to Alexis. I'm sorry i missed your party since i had a pretty full schoolday today. Heard there was some action though or something. I called joey at around 2 or 3am only to talk to a very distracted and possibly drunk boy. He said he had to take care of some gulo around the party or something. Oh dear. Well, i hope your birthday was still a happy one for you!


I saw Prof. Manikan today in the benches. Her son Joao will be enrolling in MBM next schoolyear which starts in July. Me naman I'm planning to enroll in her Management of the Arts program in June. Yahu! We already talked about it, it's the only time we MBM students can take her class since it's our summer break. I'm pretty excited since I think she's such a cool person. Joao tells me his mom is really a character. Siyempre I commented to her na her batch now is so showbiz with Johnny Delgado, Marvin Agustin, Nestor Torre and Laurice Guillen but apparently she's been their consultant for a while now so it was no suprise to her, really.

I'm also excited since two of my good friends will be enrolling in the MBM program this coming July: Joao and Macky. They've already visited me here in school and I've introduced them to some of my classmates. Some of the girls are excited though since both guys are good-lookin hehe...
It must look like fun when some people see us "sleepless students" hanging around the zen garden, sometimes smoking, sometimes drinking, tinkering with our laptops, or reading cases. Hope they realize that we're probably just exhausted and not relaxed or bumming. :-P

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]