Tuesday, February 11, 2003

 
a lot of people are sick in school right now. I think i'm going to get the bug myself. Aaargh.
Hope this medicine works.

We were talking about valentines and stuff kanina. My classmate vince said he once treated his girlfriend Lee to a nice dinner in tagaytay. He prepared chocolate fondue and even peeled fruits for her. That's all i can remember from his kwento. But Marty said that if her boy peeled fruits for her she'd probably cry. I thought that was funny, especially coming from Marty. heehee

i'm taking a break from all this finance hoo-ha and having my dinner. Carl went out and bought us Thai in a box - Bagoong rice to be exact. It isn't that yummy apparently, but man i'd give anything for green mango. Yummmeee! =) that's what i miss about living at home. My routine every sunday afternoon before i started studying in this prison was to lie back on my recliner, eat green mango with bagoong or patis or salt, and take in all the tsismis shows in channel 2 and 7. aaah that was fun. I still have a year and a half to go before i can get out of this place and enjoy the simple pleasures.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]