Friday, April 25, 2003

 
i was really happy tonight because i saw two of the coolest girls...
I haven't seen Ane in the longest time! we just screamed when we saw each other and couldn't stop hugging! she looks so happy and content with her life. We shared a lot of good news, well mostly she shared her kwentos. I was just really glad I got to see her. The last time we got together was not one of my happiest moments but her support really helped me out then and i'll never forget how good a friend she is talaga.

Later on after the movie screening Hannah showed up. Yehey! also a real sweetie...it's always nice to make kwento and jump around with her. Nice to know she still appreciates gorgeous men (like Brandon Boyd of Incubus - yeaaaaah!) and she delighted in the fact that i also appreciate women (naks! i guess that's because i am one!haha). She even got me something from bora! thanks again girl! She's one of those people who are just so easy to get along with...

Brandon Boyd is so hot!


haaaay, have to sleep now. have our last WAC tomorrow (hallelujah!)...we're all praying it's not a finance case. Someone said it's 20 pages long and we only have from 9am to 2pm to finish it. Aaargh! baboosh!

i love my joey! mwah! =)
sorry am i too mushy? well, he's been like my guardian angel who has taught me how to control my temper or just be light & happy...i'm so glad he came into my life. And I want the world to know it! heehee. I hope we get to spend more time together soon. Hopefully when this school year is done, I'll have all my weekends free to spend with him...and watch movies...and just walk around...aaah the simple things are the best! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]