Saturday, May 03, 2003

 
I finally watched X-men 2!It was Joey's birthday last May 1 and we watched it with is parents. Then we had dinner in Swarzwalder (did i spell that right?)...i used to go there as a kid with my parents. Too bad there were no more kiddie meals for me to order. hehe. Then we went to herbie's house and met up with everyone else. Then on to Jack's Loft (because herbie's garden was just so hot!) for some ice cream and iced coffee. yummmy! Haapppeee birthday joeeeeeey! =) i loooooove you honey!

joey is now in boracay...probably having a blast with alexis and cecile etc. My best friend called me yesterday and told me they really missed me. They're also in boracay. I should really be there, if not for this really bad schedule of mine. I have so much to finish in the next two weeks (last two weeks of first year man!) so i couldn't afford to leave. But there's nothing i want more than to go to the beach, bask in the sun and get a massage. With my little tropical cooler (mango shake!) haaay. I miss boracay.

I want to go back and have better memories! =)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]